When searching for a mortgage broker, there are certain things you should look out for. Some of the best mortgage brokers in Toronto share these qualities so be sure that they meet these requirements before you do business with them.
Call Us Today +1 866 921 8890
Questions? We’re here to help!
We Pay Your Legal Fees!
When You Close a Mortgage With Us
Get $1000 Cash Back
When You Close a Mortgage With us
$1000 Referral Fee
When They Close a Mortgage With us
|First National Financial|
|Street Capital Bank|
1.88%(prime - 0.35%)
2.6%(prime + 0.15%)
|Line of Credit||Starting at |
|Equity Loans||Starting at |
|Private Mortgages||Starting at |
What makes someone the best mortgage broker
- They are patient – no matter if you are a first time homebuyer or if you are a seasoned property investor, you need someone who will help you through the sometimes frustrating and tedious process of buying a property. You need someone who will patiently answer your questions and concerns. You need a mortgage broker that wants you to get the best possible rate and the perfect mortgage for you.
- They are accessible – if you find that your mortgage broker cannot be reached during the day or has not even returned your phone call within a few hours time, this is a clear sign of poor customer service. A broker has to be accessible at least during office hours and should return your calls as well as answer emails. The housing market is constantly changing, so its important you can get in touch with your broker quickly.
- They are courteous and professional – For a mortgage broker to be successful its not only important that they have good rates and lenders; they also have to be timely and professional. That means know their industry and provide excellent service. The mortgage company’s reputation rests on its brokers. They represent the company while they are employed so they should always exercise professionalism.
- They are knowledgeable – buyers don’t always know all the small details that goes into a sale of a property. That’s what mortgage brokers are for. They are there to help educate a buyer with the ins and outs of the industry. Your mortgage broker should be able to answer any questions you have and explain any concept to you.
- They give you a lot of lending options – whether you are buying a residential property or a commercial property a good broker has to have something available on his roster that can fit your needs. Most brokers cater to niche markets and deal only with one or two types of lenders. Some only cater to residential or commercial properties but not both. A good broker has to have a diverse portfolio and be able to connect you to a lender or private lender with the specific requirements that you need. You don’t want to have to deal with different brokers just because you want to buy a residential and commercial property. Your broker should be able to help you with both transactions.
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
Certified Mortgage Brokers Across Canada
…by providing award winning customer service to each and every single client.