As a young person, you may think about saving up the rent money and getting your own home. However, all the financial commitments and challenges associated with such a venture may be hindering you from taking the first step. Our brokers are here to take away the fear. We will explain to you all the possible options you can explore to ease the financial burden that comes with the large purchase price of a home. We believe that making an informed decision is the only way to avoid regrets. That is why we explain every aspect of a first-time home acquisition mortgage. Some of the benefits of working with our brokers include:
- Getting a thorough explanation about how the mortgage application and approval processes work.
- Identification of a suitable mortgage size to make approval easy.
- Access to the best mortgage lenders.
- Pre-approvals to get the upper hand over other borrowers that want the same type of mortgage.
- Accessibility to Home Buyer’s Plan that allows you to get up to $25000 from your Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
- Availability of incentives such as Buyer’s Tax Credits and Land Transfer Tax to first-time buyers.
- An explanation of the conditions surrounding the mortgage to ensure you get the most suitable option for your lifestyle and financial goals.
Our experienced brokers will also make sure you understand all the mortgage technical terms and help you understand additional fees. By understanding the closing costs, you will plan efficiently and set aside enough money for the mortgage processing. We believe that the more information you have about the process, the easier it will be to accomplish. With us, you will purchase your first home without a lot of obstacles.